Computer Animation Artist -
BA (Hons) Computer Animation Arts
Business Cards: Part 2
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Feedback would be appreciated! So got the image of my character and was just wondering what would look best. I think I prefer the image on a white background, and being horizontal
Hey Hannah, on linkedIn you can change the URL of your profile so that it doesnt have those numbers at the end of it, I think it would look more professional that way :)
-Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage. -Click View profile. -On your profile page, click Edit public profile & URL on the right rail. -Under Edit URL in the right rail, click the Edit icon next to your public profile URL.
Ah Thanks Graeme, I will definitely take note of that. I do know that my linkedin has already been sent off to the printers for the plinth, so I might just sort that out after new designers.
So back at it again, life as a graduate is... overwhelming at times, with my day job taking up most of my time and my family asking when am I gonna get a 'real' job... With that said, I am trying to get myself back into all things Maya related. While trying to get some freelance work off the ground. I've gone back to one of the projects I started during the summer. You may have seen the image below float around my social media a while ago. Hey look, some wheels OH rendered wheels Extruding brake disk Finished brake disk! The brake disk is finally finished! After many hours of moving vertexes and deleting faces, it is COMPETE!!
Hey Hannah, on linkedIn you can change the URL of your profile so that it doesnt have those numbers at the end of it, I think it would look more professional that way :)
ReplyDelete-Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
-Click View profile.
-On your profile page, click Edit public profile & URL on the right rail.
-Under Edit URL in the right rail, click the Edit icon next to your public profile URL.
Ah Thanks Graeme, I will definitely take note of that. I do know that my linkedin has already been sent off to the printers for the plinth, so I might just sort that out after new designers.
Delete:)