Adaptation B: Questionnaire planing

So for my project I will have to get peoples perfect images of women, and that will requires people's thoughts and ideas of what that is.
I can do this in two ways. One will be to collect images and go round and ask people to construct this image, with bits of images. Or a questionnaire with a selection of images to choose from and an option for them to also put anything else.
I feel like the questionnaire would be a great way in getting information from people quickly. And then I can create these ideas.

I will start collecting images from magazines and then from online to use in this questionnaire.
Some of the things in the questionnaire will include preference to body types, hair type, hair color, ethnicity, etc...

So first things first I need to create this questionnaire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: Edward Scissor hands

Adaptation B: Body Shapes 2