Adaptation B Idea!

So I finally have an idea for my adaptation B project!!
The project will be based on the adaptation of peoples perception of the perfect body image.
I will do this by asking people to create a perfect their perfect body in the form of collage, and possible other mediums. This will create a distorted image which I will then adapt.
Some of the artists I could look at are Hannah Hoch, Barbara Kruger, and Cindy Sherman, who are all conceptual artists and have a running theme of body image in their work.

I will then take the perfect body images that people have created and adapt them into a 3D character.
I would also like to be able to lip sync this to a voice clip of someone talking about body image, but in the time frame I have I don't know how possible that will be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: Edward Scissor hands

Adaptation B: Body Shapes 2