Adaptation Part A: Info graphic styles

While searching the web I found a few styles of info graphics that stood out among the others.

Style A
Style B

Style C
Style D

                                                                                           
I picked these designs as I either like the style or colour palette used. I found style A, had a really nice minimalist style to it, the note book and photos and a few other objects have the two colours divided in the center. It Just gives it a nice look.
The colour palette of Style D might be something I would like to incorporate possibly in my work


 




I've also included some different styles of info graphic videos. They are slightly more detailed than what I could be looking at for my project. But they all show a different effects which could influence my project.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: Edward Scissor hands

Adaptation B: Body Shapes 2