So as part of the group project we had to assign roles to our self's, Here are the ones I chose.
- Realise the production designers creative vision for the sets.
- Project managing the art department. Which means i am responsible for the graphic designers, story board artists, and model makers in the group.
- This role starts when I receive the script and the final schedule detailing the shooting order of the scenes. But might have to start sooner
- Design visual messages for the product.
- I mainly have to work with the marketing manager and liaise with the production designer.
- Help develop ideas, drawing on knowledge and understanding on industry requirements and present findings to decision makers.
- Checking facts and briefing writers who write scripts.
- Planning on which media channels should be used for a clients campaign.
- Researching and analyzing the clients target audience and best ways to reach them.
- presenting plans to the client and keeping the client up to date with progress.
- Responsible for the creation of textures, colors and organic surfaces qualities for organic surfaces, that would be used in production.
- Work closely with CG Modelers, the Art Director and Production Designer throughout the production.
- Producing the illustrations that help Production Designers realise their vision.
- Working closely to the Art Director and Production Designer.
- Present work to the Producer, Director and Visual Effects co-ordinator.