New idea concept art

So after having to re think my idea, I have finally created some new concept art.
My first idea
 So had a little bit of a play with my first one as I was trying out brushs and seeing what looked good and what didn't.

Second idea
I really like this one and how I have mangaed to create depth.

For my idea it will look rather 2D than 3D. I will still be making it in maya, but rather than a full 3D set, I will have 3D eliments and matte painting. I will be doing this as I feel that I can create more depth.

Maya Test scene
I did do a little test scene in maya just to see how it would come out. To add depth like I have in the pictures I would have to do a seperate render. But I just perfer the matte painting look more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: Edward Scissor hands

Adaptation B: Body Shapes 2