Pitch Responce

So I presented my pitch on Monday to my tutors, and it went okay...

I've just now got to rethink my ideas, as it did come across confusing. And there wasn't enough science. And i can see that now, so I got to go back to the drawing board with my ideas and really think what I want to show in my animation.

Simon also mentioned that I lost my my nightmare style, which I did. So i want to try and bring that back if I can, as I think that was one of the main things I was looking to try and create.

Another area I need to work on is the script, the one I created was just a draft, my writing skills are not one of my strongest points.  But I need to make sure I include more science in my new script

Will be speaking with Phil on Thursday about how I can go about with my idea. As HIV is a tricky topic, as I don't want to offend anybody, but then i don't want to say oh it's okay if you get this.

So to be continued ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: Edward Scissor hands

Adaptation B: Body Shapes 2