Digital painting

Today's Digital painting session was looking at creating cites from just a few ideas for buildings and structures. So I created these quick sketches to help me with this, as you can see, they are a range of shapes. The reason for this was to help me get inspiration for my thumbnails, and also remind me that my buildings can be any shape.

Few ideas for buildings and structures 
These were created really quickly in Photoshop using my graphics tablet. By creating these designs I was then able to go on and create other worlds with them.


Here is my final result. Took longer than I wanted it to but I'm slowly getting the hang of Photoshop. I would say that the best one out of the four would be the bottom right. As it has the essence of a street and has a very uneasy feel to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review: Edward Scissor hands

Adaptation B: Body Shapes 2